Alta Management Services, Inc. is an association management firm that provides full service management to non-profit trade associations.
We have been in the association management business since 1996 and have a reputation for increasing profitability in associations through increased membership and participation in association programs and conferences.
Alta is accredited by the AMC Institute, a recognition that only a small number of association management companies have achieved. This not only distinguishes us from our competition but also gives our clients the confidence that they are receiving services based on the industry's best practices, standards, and the latest techniques.
Ed Grose is President of Alta Management Services, Inc., an association management company located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Ed has over 16 years experience in association management and has worked in several different industries including hospitality, construction, commercial real estate, purchasing and procurement, safety, and chambers of commerce.
Ed is very involved in the Philadelphia business community and has served on several different boards and committees. He also works closely with elected officials on issues that pertain to his clients and has been successful in saving his clients millions of dollars through legislative efforts.
Raised in Juneau, Alaska, Ed came to Philadelphia after graduating from Oregon State University to row on historic Boathouse Row. He was a member of the U.S. National Team - a career highlighted by several National championships, a gold medal at the 1995 Pan Am Games in Mar Del Plata, Argentina, 5th place at the 1995 World Championships in Tampere, Finland, and second place at the 1996 Olympic Trials. He resides in Broomall, Pennsylvania with his wife and three children.
Ed Grose, CAE
- Mayor Michael Nutter's' Hospitality Cabinet
- Philadelphia Works Board of Directors
- Philadelphia Jobs Commission
- PHLCVB Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Philadelphia Life Science Congress Board of Directors
- Multicultural Affairs Congress Board of Directors
- Philadelphia Sports Congress Board of Directors
- Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce Legislative Affairs Committee
- Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce Tax Committee
- Mayor John Street's Gaming Task Force
- Pennsylvania Ballet Advisory Committee
- Taxi and Limousine Customer Service Advisory Board