Alta Management Services and our clients are very involved in government affairs on a local and national level.
We provide many legislative affairs services including- but not limited to: contracting lobbyists, educating government officials, and creating grass-roots campaigns.
On a national level, Alta has lobbied on behalf of associations on Capitol Hill and set up meetings in Washington, D.C. for members and stakeholders to meet with their Congressional leaders. Alta can build relationships and arrange appointments for members to visit their representatives in Congress, in their state capitals, or in city governments across the country.
We can help you develop talking points on issues impacting your industry, as well as develop template letters for members to send to their elected officials.
In an ever increasing political society, Alta Management provides the legislative affairs that boosts our clients footprint in local city halls to Capitol Hill.
Government Affairs services include:
- Contracting lobbyist to represent you on the Federal, state, or local level.
- Planning legislative conferences on Capitol Hill and schedule meetings with your congressional delegation.
- Prepare your members on how to communicate to elected officials both verbally and letters.
- Implementing grass roots campaigns that involve your membership.
- Form partnerships with organizations that have like-minded interests.
- Educate elected officials on the importance of your industry to their constituents.